As the More is More Mom®, I’m all about……more healthy skin care! I was pretty excited when Wheaton’s Whole Foods invited me to test Evan Healy’s line of natural skincare products. While I have never been prone to breakouts, when I was a teenager, I tried it all; the more lotions and potions the better. Now that I am a mom of teenagers of my own, I find that I spend very little time on the care of my own skin. A bar of soap and tap water is the extent of my skincare routine. How sad is that?
I love that Evan Healy’s approach is based on the premise that the less you interfere with the skin’s own ability to achieve balance the better. She developed her line by pairing organic ingredients with non-invasive treatment methods; straight forward and simple. It’s the perfect philosophy for me.
I chose the Rose Treatment line, which smells absolutely Heavenly! The trial kit lasts for about 14 days; enough time to get a real sense of the products effectiveness. The regimen couldn’t be easier;
- In the morning, cleanse with the Rose Cleansing Milk. For someone like me who doesn’t care for a lot of fuss, the texture was delightfully light and creamy.
- Follow up with the Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum and a spritz of the Rose Geranium Facial Tonic. It’s sooooo fresh and hydrating.
- On days that my face was feeling a little dry, I used the Rose Vetiver Day Moisturizer. I loved that all of the products smelled great, but more importantly didn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy.
- Night-time was also a breeze. After I removed my eye makeup, I simply cleansed with the Cleansing Milk and sprayed my face with the Facial Tonic. With this simple prep, my skin was allowed to renew overnight.
- Once a week, I set aside a few minutes to try the French Rose Clay Mask. It exfoliates, detoxifies and absorbs excess oil. It left my skin feeling refreshed!
This Saturday, January 21, at 10am, Whole Foods in Wheaton is hosting an Evan Healy event. I’m thrilled to have been invited to join the panel discussion, complete with free samples for those who RSVP in advance! Who doesn’t love swag?!? Simply contact the store to reserve your spot 630-588-1500.
More natural ingredients, more healthy skincare, more Evan Healy, more Whole Foods……
To schedule an Interior Design appointment or Life Style consultation, or for any questions or comments, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org